Current Employment Openings
All positions are subject to be filled internally within the company, -Wichita and Indian Preference is observed. All positions are open until filled. Most positions require Flexible Hours, Nights & Weekends unless otherwise noted.
Please feel free to accompany your Employment Application with a Resume.
Email Resumes to [email protected]
- Food and Beverage Manager
The Food and Beverage Manager operates exciting restaurants environments which attract and retain gaming guests while contributing to the operating success of the Food and Beverage Department. College Degree and or previous experience in Food & Beverage Management & Operations is required. Flexible Hours, Nights & Weekends required.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor (Swing Shift)
The Kitchen Supervisor is responsible for the execution of all aspects of food production in order to attract and retain gaming guests while contributing to the operating success of the Food and Beverage department as well as monitoring the work of other Food and Beverage staff. Must be able to obtain a alcohol license.
- Part Time Blackjack Dealer
The Table Games Dealer is responsible for all aspects of dealing the blackjack or other table games as needed and assists the Pit Supervisor in tracking play and game observation. Greets, and recruits new players while providing friendly, excellent service to each customer. In order to be a productive employee at Sugar Creek Casino you must have the ability to work with others as a team. In order for Sugar Creek Casino to function efficiently you may be asked to assist in the training of new employees, as they become part of our team. In addition, other duties and responsibilities may be requested of you, which are not in your job description.
- Part Time Players Club
Responsible for the success of the Player’s Club, by assisting customers through the membership process, and explaining the benefits of membership. Performs all functions in accordance with applicable laws and gaming regulations, mission and objectives of the Sugar Creek Casino and the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, as well as established policies, procedures and controls.
- Human Resources Assistant
Under general supervision assists the Human Resources Manager in advanced clerical work. Work performed may include coordinating and processing documentation, maintaining personnel records, preparing or compiling reports, maintaining benefit program and monitor and track uniform distribution. Maintain compliance with Sugar Creek Casino policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
The following is a list of the main duties/responsibilities. However, other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by Human Resource Manager. Maintain personnel records and department filing including data entry of all changes into database.
- Frequent applicant contact by phone and in person.
- Maintain all employment applications including date entry into database and filing.
- Assist in recruitment and interview process by position posting, scheduling appointments, copying questions and tracking position status.
- Responsible for distribution of uniforms to employees.
- Provides personnel reports as required.
- Assists in implementation of employee training and development programs.
- Assists in implementation of employee safety programs.
- Assist Human Resources Manager in complying with statutory, Tribal and State requirements.
- Assists Human Resources Manager with office/clerical and administrative duties.
- Performs other duties as required or requested.
- Advanced general clerical position requiring previous administrative office experience.
- Able to acquire a Gaming license.
- Experience with benefits preferred.
- Demonstrates understanding of office procedures, organizational skill and communications skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Advance working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Ability to type 35-40 wpm.
- Must be detailed oriented and thorough.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Floor Manager
The Floor Manager is responsible for monitoring and supervising the daily casino operations, ensuring that courteous and prompt service is provided by all employees and bears the overall responsibility for all gaming. The Shift Manager must maintain efficiency while controlling costs. Performs all functions in accordance with applicable laws and gaming regulations, the mission and objectives of the Sugar Creek Casino and the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, as well as established policies, procedures and controls. Assumes the role as Manager on Duty and acts as Manager-in-Charge in the absence of the General Manager or Senior Floor Manager.